I built my first eBike in 2015 based on my vintage 1992 Specialized Stumpjumper. My current project is to convert my 50 MPH Electric Enduro Bike from a direct drive (DD) hub motor to a mid-drive based on the Cyclone brushless motor. Will be adding more build articles, reviews, and videos here..
Ebike Nerd built this blog with WordPress on AWS Lightsail. Ebike Nerd wanted an opportunity to try some AWS Components including Route 53, SES, and S3. Subscribe to get email updates when we post new content and please let me know if you have any questions or other feedback.
|Disclaimer: There are affiliate links on this site and I may receive compensation if you use a link and make a purchase. I only reference products that I have used or if someone I trust has recommended them. Product reviews and information on this site are meant to provide food for thought, not professional advice. I share my experiences to show what worked so far and what didn’t, YMMV. |
Please check your local laws to make sure you are in compliance, or at least don’t get caught!
- Lots of Juicy Ebike Updates on the way!It’s been quite awhile, but lately I’ve been busy riding, building, maintaining, and upgrading my ebikes
- Electric Enduro Bike with BBSHD
- Giant Stance 2 (2016)
- eBay Ebike Builds – 2008 Santa Cruz Heckler
- Luna X1, my next Ebike?
- KHS SixFifty 7200 Ebike by Luna Cycle
- Electric Enduro Bike
- Ebike Throttles
- Giant Roam Ebike
- Vintage Stumpjumper Ebike – Evolution
- Vintage Stumpjumper Ebike – Original BuildVintage Specialized Stumpjumper M2 converted to an eBike